domingo, 5 de outubro de 2014

Wishes Of Darkness







Here, in the dark of the night, I meet myself;
Looking in the mirror, I see my own image reflected;
A shadow with darken borders, I close my eyes tight and I don't see my metamorphic figure anymore;
But only the shadow projected by the light, like a dark part of myself;
I realize that seeing it pleases and bothers me at the same time, through the howls between the walls of this cave of myself.
Freezing beyond my eyes, but warm and comfortable when I put this silver veil over my eyes, lost in the darkness. 
There are no senses left, but feelings.
I want you closer, at the same time your nearness is so distant and there can't be nothing of touch, it is such an union of intelect, a sharing of virtues;
I don't want to be yours not even for a while because I know that you come to show me new horizons
Where selfishness doesn't fit, and our freedom may grow more and more, just like the necessity of spiritual regroup, takes away our desire everyday;
The words put in different sentences, seem to hit me inside and take me to confusion, when I want to deny myself, I know your struggle for denying or not, is the same.
 I want to be a crystaline wave, burning light, blowing wind, a sweet melody beyond your ears and the cuddling fingers over your hair;
I don't want to be an exaggeration, but I want to be bold, pulsing;
But I don't want, never, allow myself to be yours, so there won't be any locks and walls.
I just want to be natural, free, released and true.
I want our moments together come but don't be eternity, but the reality found in a rock bottom.
I hope my wall to be strong enough for not letting you come in and discover the secret it guards;
 My only wish, to be allowed only in the proper moment, we see each other in either side of this mirror frozen in time, so we can be free for flying together to the unknown.
For it all I don't want you, because I don't wish to be unique,
But the one you'll meet, but you shall never totally find...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário